CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

i can do now.....

Selasa, Maret 1

ending love..

I do not even think all this will quickly pass.

originated from a quarrel in the night.

if the time that night I knew would happen quarrel, I will not come to see you

I wish I knew would happen misunderstanding, I would rather buried in the hearts of all

if I know, we'll split up so soon

we should not carve such a beautiful love story

if I know, you're going to hang our relationship and as long as this

I should not hang up the great hope in you.

all that has been imagined and all that has been laid,, were destroyed in an instant.

we are too quick to look far ahead of our relationship.

I have to learn from the past, decided to undergo his own time without the love for now is a good idea.

use my time today to think about what went wrong in previous matters.

whether the problem is because I never felt comfortable, he's selfish nature, or because parents do not approve.

final word ...

all will have his day ...

I love you, you love me.

I miss you always, O lover of my life.

0 komentar: